Thanks for your interest in our products!
- All Aleck products come with a Limited 1 year Warranty.
- This Limited Warranty applies to all Aleck 006 headphones purchased directly from us (Peclet Limited.). If you purchased from one of our authorised retailers, please contact them directly for any warranty-related claims.
- Please check the quality of the items when they arrive and contact us within 30 days of receiving your order if you have any concerns.
What does this warranty cover?
This Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship.
How do I claim under warranty?
If you have a concern about your Aleck purchase, please contact our Customer Experience Team immediately. You’ll need to let us know your order number, and include 2 photos showing the defect. We will then replace the item at no charge, with a new product of the same model.
Please note we will not accept any items returned to us without prior correspondence with our Customer Experience Team.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for items purchased from Aleck is one (1) year starting from the date of arrival.
What is NOT covered by this warranty?
As stated above, this warranty relates to defects in material or workmanship. It does not cover any problem or damage to an item that is caused by or originates from:
- Installation failures (e.g. scratching your device whilst inserting it into your helmet)
- Daily wear-and-tear
- Intentional modifications
- Items not manufactured by us
- Items not sold by us or our authorised resellers
- Misuse or mishandling of the product
- Theft or loss of the product
Peclet Limited reserves the right at any time, in its sole discretion, without liability to you or any third party to modify, suspend or terminate this warranty.
Promotional items (those sent to you for the purpose of carrying out reviews, videos, etc.) are not covered by this warranty.