We're here to help. Check out the FAQs and videos below to help you get on your way!
Choose a category to quickly get the help you need
We have posted help videos on our YouTube channel.
If you have a PC, the quickest way is detailed in THIS VIDEO. The files for download are listed in the description and can also be found here: FILES
If you don't have access to a PC, the first time OTA update is longer, but a step-by-step process can be VIEWED HERE.
1. First open up your bluetooth settings on your phone, find the Aleck device in this list and then delete the bluetooth pairing / forget this device.
2. Now please turn the device on by holding the Play button until you hear "Power ON"
3. Next, hold down the Play and Comms button at the same time until the LED flashes purple, you should hear a few beeps, your device is now factory reset.
4. Restart the pairing process inside the Aleck app by going to the Waffle (9 dots) icon in the top right hand corner then under "My Device" tap "Aleck 006"
5. Follow through the pairing process and let us know if you get stuck and at which step.
Press and hold the play button until you hear "Power On"
Press and hold the play button until you hear "Power Off"
Yes, in order to communicate, the Aleck 006 requires an active internet connection via your phone. This can either be over WiFi or cellular data and allows for communication over any distance!
The 250mAh Lithium-Polymer battery please charges in about 1 - 2 hours. The LED will show a solid green light when its fully charged.
All music features are handled by the Play button.
Tap once to play/pause your musicDouble tap to skip track forwardTriple tap to skip track backward
All call features are handled by the Play button.
Tap once to answer/end an incoming callDouble tap to mute/unmutePress and hold for one second to activate Siri or Google Assistant to start a call by voice
Powering ON - Green LED flashes 3 times slowly whilst connecting
Powering OFF - Red LED blinks 3 times
Power ON (unpaired) - Green LED flashes slowly
Power ON (paired) - LED turns blue
Pairing - LED flashes blue and green alternately
Connection Successful - Solid blue LED, (turns off after 10 seconds)
Charging - Green flashing LED
Fully Charged - Solid green LED
Battery Low - LED blinks red every 5 seconds
Factory Reset - LED flashes purple
We offer veteran and pro discounts with valid ID. Please contact our support team below.
Email us email@example.com